Loose Threads: Retreating in Shipshewana

Thursday, November 21, 2013

Retreating in Shipshewana

I'm retreating with quilting friends from around the world this week in Shipshewana. The town is all decorated for Christmas.


Here is a gorgeous Christmas quilt inside the Cuddle Corner in the Davis Mercantile building.


We are having a great time. 


Missing all of you that aren't able to be with us.  We are talking, laughing, eating, shopping and occasionally we do a little sewing.


Hope you are finding some stitching time.

7 comments:

Kathy ... aka Nana said...

Ooooh, I want to do a retreat some day! Have a great time!

Julierose said...

I've never done a retreat--sounds fabulous! Enjoy--Hugs, Julierose

Cattinka said...

I bet you are having a wonderful time.
Wish I could be there.
KATRIN W.

Teresa said...

I used to be on the Dear Jane list serve and had retreat envy just listening to people talk about the retreat. Have a great time and do share more pictures!

West Michigan Quilter said...

I was just there on retreat last week. What a fun place. I know you are having a great time. How was the weather in Indy last week?

Ivani said...

Have a great time and enjoy the retreat.

Dee W said...

I think you are retreating with my friend Karan from Iowa. She was looking forward to being at Ship this weekend. Have a great time.

Print This Post

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...