Tuesday, January 1, 2013

My Quilt Year in Review

Happy New Year to all of you!  Just for fun, I thought I'd go back through my photos from the past year to see how many quilt related projects I'd actually finished.  Here are the ones that I could find that are completely finished.

This table topper and tutorial along with the Norwegian Christmas Hearts table cover in the second photo were posted on Sew We Quilt  as part of a month of runners and table toppers in March.







Here are a couple of heart table toppers I made.  One is made using string blocks and the other is half square triangles for those that don't enjoy making string blocks.




Dresden quilt as you go table topper.



 Trip around the world quilt for my grandson done in Funky Monkey fabrics by Moda .



Taggie blankets.



Two flag little quilts from the Little Quilts book along with a knit red, white and blue dishcloth for July 4th.



 A Christmas table topper/little quilt I made from a challenge the previous year.  A lot of the fabrics were supplied to us to see what we could make.



A Daffodil table topper that I machine quilted and finished this past summer.



This was an old UFO:  nine patch and applique' quilt.  I finished the applique' border and machine quilting this summer.




This is a quilt that I saw in a magazine and fell in love with.  It is in an article featuring Sarah Richardson's summer house.  This is the quilt hanging in her guest room.  I drafted the quilt in Electric Quilt, pieced the top and machine quilted it this past year.  I have a tutorial that I plan to post sometime this year.

 The handsome guy on the quilt is my grandson, Daniel, born March 21, 2012.



Here is a better look at the quilt.



This is another little quilt/table topper that I gifted to a friend for her birthday this past summer.




Small Halloween quilt/table topper.



This is another Dresden Plate table topper.  This one along with the tutorial was part of the Wicked Blog Hop for Halloween at Sew We Quilt.



Another table topper for Halloween using an experiment I tried by sewing squares together into a rectangular shape and then sewing them back together to make an on point quilt.  The post can be found here.




This table runner and pillow were made as part of the Holiday Lane blog hop over at Sew We Quilt.







Thanks for stopping by!  
Post a Comment

Print This Post

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...