Loose Threads: Show and Tell #1

Wednesday, December 10, 2014

Show and Tell #1


Here is the first group of quilts from our Friday evening show and tell at the Dear Jane Retreat in Shipshewana, Indiana.

My apologies as I couldn't keep track of most of the owners of these quilts.  


I believe the first one is Jeanette's quilt.  She does awesome work.












If you want to see more of of Judy's quilts go to smallquiltsanddollquilts.blogspot.com





One of five Dear Janes shown at the retreat.  (Mine is coming up in another post!)




Dear Jane number 2.  I seem to remember that this quilt was a top and still needed to be quilted.







Dear Jane number 3.  




More quilts tomorrow.  

Thanks for stopping by!

I hope you are finding some time in this busy season to sit and stitch awhile.

16 comments:

The Civil War Quilter said...

Wonderful quilt show! Especially love the Baskets with pink and green zigzag setting! Yum!

Barb said...

wow - incredible work thanks for sharing!!

helen said...

Beautiful quilts!
Thank you!

Samplings from Spring Creek said...

Amazing quilts--I love the Dear Janes but way beyond my skill level

Sandy said...

Wow, what a talented bunch of quilters! That brown and cream quilt is wonderfully original, just gorgeous. And I love Judy's mini of her pink and green baskets. They're all great!

susis quilts said...

dear luann,thanks for the inspiration,i wish you nice christmas days,and a good year 2015,susi

sunny said...

Wow. Lots of pretties!

Julierose said...

Oh thanks for the quilt showing; boyoboyoboy...those dear Janes are spectacular--especially as I find many blocks difficult. I'd love to try it, but am totally intimidated by all the angles...hugs, Julierose

Izzy said...

The first and last quilt are gorgeous !!http://moorescottage.blogspot.com/

Janet O. said...

Really enjoyed these. Looking forward to more. : )

Karen H said...

What a great sew and share! I'll just bet you see all these quilts and it makes your fingers itch to sew. I know it does mine! Can't wait to see the next post!

Chantal said...

BEEEEAAAAUTIFUL!! Lots of eye candy. I really got inspired by a couple. Thanks for sharing.

Peg - Happy In Quilting said...

They are amazing

Karen said...

Those are gorgeous, like a mini quilt show!

Karen said...

Thank you for sharing. The red and green applique quilt is my favorite.

Carole~Wheels on the Warrandyte Bus said...

Thanks for sharing these beautiful quilts, can't wait to see your DJ!

Print This Post

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...